Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wow there are a lot of weight loss web sites out there

Wow I can't believe how many websites there are out there pertaining to weight loss and people making money from it. Maybe my 90 day freak out diet will actually work and I can get rich.. yeah right. I think I'll stick to powerball, hey somebody has to win right. Well my wife is making beans right now on the stove and they smell so good right now and I hate beans! She is making nachos with beans which I will not be eating for dinner tonight. I am going to be eating a piece of grilled tilapia (fish from the ocean), a baked potato with I can't believe its not butter and a salad with Italian dressing. This is an absolutely huge change for me at dinner time but here we go. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment