Monday, January 25, 2010

This thing is going to be hard

You know it seems like we all get really ambitious about loosing weight for a while and then the grim reality of knowing you can't have what you want to eat or drink for weeks or maybe months is enough to drive you donwn the twinkie isle for an immediate fix of delicious white filling and sponge cake. I'm realizing just how long 90 days is going to be......hummm thats like 3 months. Well I said I could do anything for 90 days but I have been known to be wrong. Well today started out good for me with an apple, 1 orange and a bowl of oatmeal. Lunch I'm not so sure about, I made a turkey sandwich with mustard, baked lays bbq, and some red grapes. Dinner was good with 4 chicken tacos and a large water. No sour cream on the tacos was killing me but I managed to get through it. I don't snack on anything through out the day and I don't drink anything except water and coffee and I have to say water gets really old after a while. This is pretty much where I'm at right now and I'm fine it's just going to be a long 89 more days.

1 comment:

  1. From what I've experienced, you're more likely to lose weight and keep it off if you change the way you eat long term, rather than just for a "diet" or a certain amount of time.

    Consider it!

    Either way, best of luck.

    ReplyDelete